Wednesday, June 1, 2011

An idea

I've come up with the idea to come up with (what I consider) to be some of the best lists in the game and post them here.  Now that I think about it, a lot like Stelek's best of lists (although I didn't get the idea from there).  Anyway, I'll try to get 1-2 lists posted a day, then lump them all together and publish an article on it.

Kind of like Stelek's litmus test theory (also didn't copy that idea lol, just thought about it).  Basically, if your tournament list can hold its own in a battle against the majority of these lists than you should be on your way to success.

Think it's a good idea?

4 comments:

  1. Sure.

    I have just been doing that with Tyranid lists for my own reference. http://lyracian.blogspot.com/2011/06/tyranid-army-lists.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate, this will be a very useful resource :)

    ReplyDelete