Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Brown Paintbrush is back!

It's been a very long few months of non stop college and school crap but that's all over with now. So far I've gotten into Rutgers for those of you who care, and I'm still waiting to hear back from a lot of schools.

I've done a lot of thinking over the past few months on where I want to go with my gaming and I think I'm really going to keep trying to make my tyranids work. I've gotten only a handful of playtest games in over the past few months, but they've all ben very successful. I keep putting myself against some of the best compeitiors I can find with som awful match ups (dark eldar) and usually I just come out on top or I just barely lose. Pretty much all my games have been close and I now have a 50-50 record against dark eldar with nids, a match up I previously believed was unwinnable.

As far as upcoming events go I've missed a few I really wish I could have attended like Mechanicon and Conflict GT. Congrats to my friends Simon and Andrew for taking Mechanicon and Conflict. I'm also going to be missing St. Valentines Day this year, another event which I've previously attended frequently.

But! Now that I'm more or less done with school I can start going to GT's again. I'm going to Templecon in February, although whether I'm going to playing the Warhammer tournament or the Warmachine tournament on Saturday has yet to be decided. I've also signed up for Colonial GT which is run by my buddy Chris Nanry. And I'm all signed up to go for Adpeticon. I've been invited to be part of 2 different ATC teams, but I'm not sure if I can make it out there or not.

Anyway that's a lot to digest at once, but the point is, you should pay attention to my blog again, because I can actually post things now!

1 comment: