Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Adepticon in 2 Days!


I'm heading out to Adepticon this Thursday and man is it stressful! Missing 3 days of school is cool until the work load hits you. On the bright side I'm looking forward to an awesome weekend full of gaming! 


I'm supposed to arrive Thursday afternoon at 3pm, so if any of you guys want to meet up let me know!


I've signed up to play in the team tournament on the team "They Shall Know Fear" featuring myself, Hulksmash, Target (Andrew Gonyo), and Aaron Aelong, all incredibly exceptional players. And I have to give a shout out to Andrew for painting all 4000 points of the army to a very high standard in an incredibly short amount of time!



I'm also playing in the 40k championships where I will be featuring my grey knight list! It's pretty much an1850 version of the army I took took to WFN. I'm looking forward to catching up with some awesome friends and meeting some new people. 

2 comments:

  1. I expect you to say hello to me in cheery fashion but without the usual groping, please. I have a girlfriend, now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Nick !

    Watch out for the 40k WC... you'll probably have to beat them to win the TT.

    ReplyDelete